Out-of-Town and International Patients
- We are safely performing surgeries and consultations.
- All surgery patients will be tested for COVID-19 prior to surgery.
Hotels and Dinning
- Hotels, restaurants and local business have defined safety guidelines in place.
Transportation to and from the airport and around Los Angeles.
Air and Long-Distance Traveling
- We continue to safely see many out of state and international patients.
- If you live within 8 hours of Los Angeles, we encourage you to drive.
GENERAL COVID-19 UPDATE
Before your visit
What we are doing to protect our patients and our staff
- Staggered appointments to ensure social distancing.
- Our entire team will be wearing face masks that cover their mouth and nose.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility and sneeze guards have been installed.
Arriving for your appointment
- Face masks are required.
- Physical contact, such as handshakes or hugs, will be avoided.
- Please keep a social distance of 6 feet or more from other individuals when in the office.
- Hand sanitizer is provided when you enter the facility and is located throughout the office.
- Gloves are provided.