Out-of-Town and International Patients
- We are safely performing surgeries and consultations.
- All surgery patients will be tested for COVID-19 prior to surgery.
Hotels and Dinning
- Hotels, restaurants and local business have defined safety guidelines in place.
Transportation to and from the airport and around Los Angeles.
Air and Long-Distance Traveling
- We continue to safely see many out of state and international patients.
- If you live within 8 hours of Los Angeles, we encourage you to drive.
GENERAL COVID-19 UPDATE
Before your visit
What we are doing to protect our patients and our staff
- Staggered appointments to ensure social distancing.
- Our entire team will be wearing face masks that cover their mouth and nose.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility and sneeze guards have been installed.
Arriving for your appointment
- Face masks are required.
- Physical contact, such as handshakes or hugs, will be avoided.
- Please keep a social distance of 6 feet or more from other individuals when in the office.
- Hand sanitizer is provided when you enter the facility and is located throughout the office.
- Gloves are provided.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, we ask that you contact us 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time so we can properly adjust and maintain our COVID-19 protocol and social distancing measures. Please call 424-394-1610 or email [email protected] to reschedule.