Results themselves are an important thing to understand. The surgeon should be providing a clear idea of results to the patient as much as possible in the consultation and set the patient up for reasonable expectations.
We are pleased to announce that our office is open for surgeries and cosmetic procedures as well as dermatology appointments. We are offering in person and virtual consultations to accommodate our patients locally, nationally and from around the world.
Under the guidance from the CDC and the California Department of Public Health, The Roxbury Institute has put in place specific policies and guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Out-of-Town and International Patients
- We are safely performing surgeries and consultations.
- We offer comprehensive virtual consultations. You may request your virtual consultation here or by calling 424-394-1610.
- Rapid COVID-19 tests are available for out of state and international patients to ensure your safety during travel.
- All surgery patients will be tested for COVID-19 prior to surgery.
Hotels and Dinning
- Hotels, restaurants and local business have defined safety guidelines in place.
- Our patient coordinator, Evelyn, can assist with hotel recommendations and reduced rates. You may contact Evelyn by emailing [email protected]
- Restaurants are offering outdoor seating when applicable and have social distancing parameters between tables.
Transportation to and from the airport and around Los Angeles.
- Ride share companies like Uber and Lyft are operating in Los Angeles. These companies are practicing safety measures such as requiring passengers and drivers to wear face coverings and keeping the front passenger seat empty. You can find more information about these companies response to COVID-19 by clickinghere (Lyft) and here (Uber).
Air and Long-Distance Traveling
- We continue to safely see many out of state and international patients.
- If you live within 8 hours of Los Angeles, we encourage you to drive.
- If you live further away and need to fly please check with your preferred airline to know what COVID-19 protocols they have in place at the airport and on board.
- If you live within the United States there is currently no quarantine requirements when you arrive and depart Los Angeles. You may view CDC domestic health notifications by state here for more information.
- If you are an international patient, please check with your countries quarantine requirements and prepare accordingly for your return home after you visit us. You can view CDC travel notifications here for more information.
If you have any questions or need assistance booking your travel please contact our patient coordinator, Evelyn, by email [email protected] or phone 424-394-1610 option 3.
GENERAL COVID-19 UPDATE
Before your visit
Please let us know if you are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19 or have had recent exposure to persons confirmed to be COVID-19 positive
- Common symptoms include fever, cough, runny nose, decreased or altered sense of smell, decreased or altered sense of taste and difficulty breathing.
What we are doing to protect our patients and our staff
- Our staff will show proof of health and have negative COVID-19 results before returning to work and have daily temperature checks.
- Staggered appointments to ensure social distancing.
- Our entire team will be wearing face masks that cover their mouth and nose.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility and sneeze guards have been installed.
- Examination rooms will be sanitized and disinfected with medical grade sanitizers and antibacterial agents after each patient visit.
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting routines have been increased, included sanitation of all surfaces, doorknobs, etc. throughout the lobby, waiting and clinical areas.
Arriving for your appointment
- Face masks are required.
- We will screen our patients for COVID-19 upon arrival and you will have your temperature taken with a non-contact thermometer.
- To limit the number of people in our office, we are asking patients to come to their appointment alone, or if assistance is necessary, to limit guest to 1 person.
- Physical contact, such as handshakes or hugs, will be avoided.
- Please keep a social distance of 6 feet or more from other individuals when in the office.
- Hand sanitizer is provided when you enter the facility and is located throughout the office.
- Gloves are provided.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, we ask that you contact us 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time so we can properly adjust and maintain our COVID-19 protocol and social distancing measures. Please call 424-394-1610 or email [email protected] to reschedule.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understating during this difficult time and very much look forward to seeing you soon.